Friday, September 9, 2011

First Day of School

I had to go back to work after 18 months off. For those of you who know Noah, knows that he is only 11 months old, but as a school teacher, it is only right to start the year off right and at the beginning (in my opinion).
I had a good week back at work, but I missed Noah like crazy :) I don't know how Phil leaves every day for work and only gets to see us at 5:30pm. Leaving Noah isn't bad at all only because I know my mom is with him and he loves it there.
Noah has been doing soooooo much these days, for example, today while playing together, he stood up from the floor without holding on to anything. He is being very brave and letting go of tables and his "mountains" (me and grandpa). He is really trying hard to talk and form words as well. Phil and I have been wondering what the heck he is saying when he says "baboo" all night long. We figured it out though :) Every night we go upstairs for a bath and he points to the collage of pictures i have of him and our families and I have to name every single person. So one night he kept pointing to himself and saying "baboo, baboo". Now we put two and two together and because in the pictures he is only 4 months old, when I name him I always say, "yes that is baby noah" Long story short, "baboo" is means Baby Noah (ha ha ha). Anyways, Noah is growing up quick and fast.
Stay tuned for more adventures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment