Monday, October 3, 2011

A Weekend of Celebration


September 30th marked a milestone in our lives, our baby turned 1 years old and my baby brother turned 30 (also it was my Aunt and Sister-in Law's birthday). We had a lot of celebrating to do over the weekend and ate a lot of cake.
Since my brother turned the big dirty thirty I decided to throw him a surprise birthday dinner with all his friends. He had no idea right up until they yelled surprise. I thought it would be nice to separate his special day with Noah's special day considering both celebrated a milestone.
I just wanted to share how special Noah is to us and wish him a very happy 1st birthday :) We love him so much (you know the song by Brandi "Have you Ever" where she sings about loving someone so much it makes you cry? that is how Noah makes me feel lol)
I had so much I wanted to write about regarding Noah's first birthday but as I sit here in front of the computer, I have lost it, grrrr, i hate when that happens!
I do though want to thank all those who came and made Noah's day special and those who sent Birthday Wishes his way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment