Wednesday, December 21, 2011

It has been a long time


Wow, I feel like I haven't written anything in ages. I have been extremely busy and I have tons to write about. One of the best things that has happened is my best friend Heather is having her first baby!!! And we are soooo excited about this and June can't come soon enough :)
Noah is growing like a weed. He is walking and talking up a storm. Mind you they are only words mommy, grandma, nonna and daddy can understand but hey, we know exactly what he is talking about.
Hmmm, what else is new on my end? I have been spending a lot of time with Jackie while she is at home for a bit. It is so nice to spend time together, I really miss her a lot (as she already knows) when she is out of the country!
We started a walking club that gets together every sunday morning for an hour to walk. It is going very well.
Other than that as usual I can't think of any more to write about at the moment, and I know you don't want to hear just about Noah cause you know I could talk/write about him all night long :)
As usual this blog is all over the map, but it represents what my brain goes through on a daily basis, ha ha ha!
In closing, this Christmas will be Noah's second, but first real one where he is mobile and aware of what is going on. We can't wait to see him with all his new toys and around his family!
So on behave of my family to yours, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment