Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My Bucket List of Concerts

Tomorrow embarks on a new era for me! I will have seen EVERY concert I have ever wanted to see. Tomorrow night I will be at the Flo Rida concert (well actually it is Pitbull's concert featuring Flo Rida) but hey, Flo will be in the house!!!!
Ever since I saw my first NKOTB concert in grade 6 I have been hooked on concerts. There hasn't been a year since my first BSB (aka Backstreet Boys) concert (which if my memory serves me correct was 15 or so years ago) that i have not gone to a concert. Lately I have been going to up to two concerts a year (for the past 3 years). I love concerts, especially concerts that I absolutely LOVE the singer. Now that statement must sounds crazy but trust me it is not. My friend Alicia and I have been to lots of concerts where I don't like the singer at all but I go cause again, I LOVE CONCERTS! For instance, Alicia wanted to go see Britanny Spears (in my head i was urgh and eww) but I still went. Did she put on a good concert, hell NO, did I have a good time? YES!
Don't get me wrong I have been to TONS of concerts of artists who I LOVE, for example I have only missed 2 BSB concerts since i was 18 years old (that was because Jackie,my BSB concert going friend, was not on the continent, he he he) I have seen Montel Jordan way back in the day, Rihanna twice, NKOTB four times, and now last but not least, FLO RIDA!!!! If you know me at all you will know how much I love his music, lol. Even when we go to Phil's friends house, his friend plays Flo for me all night long, it's like he is my theme song, ha ha ha. I have dreamt of this day where he comes to Toronto! And I am lucky enough to get tickets!
I have no idea how I am going to sleep let alone get through tomorrow until 3:45 comes and I get to leave school :)
So tomorrow night I want you all to think of me in my "apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur" cause I will be getting "low, low low low"!!!!

1 comment: