Monday, June 3, 2013

I am Back!!

Well it has a very busy year or so around here.  So much has gone on since my last post.  I am now a mom to not only one boy but two boys now.  That's right, on April 19th, 2013 I became a mommy again to another precious little boy, Nathan.  He is just as sweet as his big brother!  People always ask (besides the obvious, "so when you trying for a girl?" answer: NEVER) "what's it like having two now?"  Most of the time I answer with "it's not as bad as I thought", but there are times when I answer "it is so crazy at times".  To me the crazy isn't a bad crazy, it's more of an interesting crazy where you have to learn to juggle one crying cause he is hungry and the other wanting you to play with him and his trains.  It is a good thing Noah is a patient child and adjusts VERY well to new things, for instance, he transitioned into his "big boy" bed without a hitch.  I am very lucky that way.
Having two boys is amazing.  Just thought I would throw that out there.  Because I only have a brother and am a girl, this is all new to me.  I don't know what it is like to have a same sex sibling nor have I really been around people that do.  I can not wait for the experience to see my two boys become friends and at the same time fight all the time lol. 
Nathan is waking now, so this is a shorter post than expected :)

No comments:

Post a Comment